Support DVRCV by launching a workplace giving program in your office today
What is workplace giving?
Workplace giving is a simple and effective way for employees to regularly donate to charities such as DVRCV through workplace payroll deductions.
Workplace Giving donations go further as they are tax deductible and, in many cases, company matched. Administration costs for charities are very low – it is widely seen as the lowest cost form of fundraising.
- Demonstrates commitment to supporting the community
- Enhances corporate reputation
- Builds employee morale and loyalty
- Assists with employee attraction and retention
- Cost effective method of giving
- Builds stronger business and community partnerships
- Simple, streamlined administration
- Simple way to give as donations are made from gross salary each pay cycle
- Tax benefit is provided when the donation is made
- Can nominate preferred charity
- Effective giving option for time-poor employees
- Donations can start, change or cease at any time
- Feels good to support communities in need
Why donate to the Domestic Violence Resource Centre
- The Domestic Violence Resource Centre is the preeminent family violence prevention organisation in Australia. Support us to prevent violence against women.
- DVRCV has a 28 year history of delivering quality programs to assist women experiencing family violence
- DVRCV has a unique position of building capacity of the sector through providing evidence based resources
Implementing workplace giving
- Work to establish support from management and employees. Launch the program. Inform staff that DVRCV is an option in the company’s workplace giving program and what steps they need to take to join.
- Remember to share updates with employees about the DVRCV, through distribution of our newsletter or features our work in internal company updates.
- Programs supporting DVRCV can be set up through www.cafaustralia.org.au
Please contact our Finance Officer, Jocelyn Geary, on 9486 9866 or at email@example.com for any support or assistance.