Working with fathers (Broadmeadows)
Working with fathers who perpetrate interpersonal violence.
This workshop will explore:
- working with fathers who are perpetrators, naming and detailing the hopes of men, partners and fathers;
- moving beyond good intentions to daily practices of respect;
- considering responsible fathering interventions that appreciate connections between fathers’ relationships with their children and men’s behaviour towards their children’s mothers;
- exploring moving from fathered centred parenting to child-centred parenting;
- developing plans with the man for ethical and responsible actions.
Broadmeadows. More information regarding venue will be forwarded with confirmation email.
$155 SHS* funded workers
$380 non-SHS* funded workers
* SHS (formerly SAAP) stands for Specialist Homelessness Services. Most domestic violence and housing/homelessness services are funded under the SHS Program through the Department of Human Services. If you are unsure about your SHS status, please check with your organisations Finance Officer or Administration Coordinator.
Please call (03) 9486 9666 if you require any assistance with your registration.