For young people
For young people
Dating and being in love can be exciting – but at times it can be totally confusing.
Our website, Love; the good, the bad and the ugly, helps you work out where your relationship is at – whether it’s good, bad, or ugly.
Single? Just dating? Or not really sure what you want? That’s ok, there’s something there for everyone…
It answers questions like:
- How can I find a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- How can I make my relationship better?
- What can I do if it’s ugly – and being around my BF or GF makes me feel upset, hurt, controlled or abused?
Love: the good, the bad and the ugly gives you information and advice from the personal experiences of other young people who have been there… people who have experienced ‘the good, the bad and the ugly’.
Sex, love and other stuff...
... is our website for young men – aged around 14 to 20 —- that talks about sex, relationships, power and respect.
It has been specifically developed from what young men told us they wanted to know — stuff like, what a ‘relationship’ is, how to talk to girls, and about sex.
There’s quite a bit of info about how to give and get respect, how to communicate with a partner or someone you’re interested in. And there’s a checklist to suss out how respectful a relationship is.
Sex, Love and Other Stuff includes information on:
- What respect is and what it looks like in a relationship
- How to check if someone wants to have sex
- Statistics on young people, sex and relationships
Sex, Love and Other Stuff is based on conversations with young men who told us they wanted to know about relationships, sex and respect.