Frequently Asked Questions
More FAQs coming soon...
How do I contact you?
For all training related enquiries please call (03) 9486 9666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, unless otherwise specified.
Who attends DVRCV training?
People who attend our training include paid workers and volunteers from:
- family violence services
- community sector services including youth, alcohol and other drugs, disability, aged care, family services & faith-based organisations
- law enforcement and justice sectors including police, court workers, legal professionals, community corrections and justice workers
- health sector services including maternal and child health, community health, hospitals, aged care & mental health
- education sector including pre-school, primary, secondary and tertiary
Enrolment terms and conditions
- SHS (formerly SAAP) stands for Specialist Homelessness Services. Most domestic violence and housing/homelessness services are funded under the SHS Program through the Department of Human Services.
- SHS funded training is open to all workers, however SHS funded workers will receive priority.
- Participants who are successful in gaining a place will receive confirmation of their place after the registration closing date. Confirmation includes details of venue, times and any other information required for the training.
- DVRCV requires 5 days notice of cancellation of registration or a refund will not be granted.
- DVRCV is committed to accessibility of our training. If you have any special needs, please let us know.