We acknowledge Aboriginal people as the traditional owners of the lands and waters throughout Australia.
Welcome to DVRCV
Welcome to DVRCV
Domestic Violence Resource Centre Victoria (DVRCV) is a statewide organisation working to build the capability of professionals, organisations and systems to prevent and respond to violence against women. Everything we do is driven by our vision to create a world where women and their children are thriving, respected and free from violence.
We do this by:
- Designing and delivering high quality, practice and evidence informed education, training and development for professionals and organisations across a range of sectors
- Delivering a range of capability building activities across the state including communities of practice, networks, events and forums
- Developing information, tools, resources and guidance to support professionals in their day to day work preventing or responding to violence against women
- Informing public discussion about ending violence against women to build community awareness and change attitudes
- Setting standards to guide the design and delivery of consistent and practice informed education, training and professional development across Victoria
- Advocating to ensure that specialisation, an intersectional feminist approach and evidence is at the heart of system reform
A world where women and their children are thriving, respected and free from violence.
To build the capability of professionals, organisations and systems, and to prevent and respond to violence against women.
We are independent, expert and trusted. Our work is courageous and creative. We operate with integrity.
Our annual reports provide a comprehensive overview of our focus and activities each financial year.
Our Strategic Plan 2019–2024 articulates our work over the next five years to achieve our mission.