Central Domestic Violence Service
Central Domestic Violence Service is committed to the belief that all women and children have the right to live safely in their homes.
They believe that experiencing domestic violence is a fundamental breach of human rights and that those perpetrating such violence should be held to account. They believe domestic violence is everybody’s business and that all layers of society should continue to strive for its elimination.
Central Domestic Violence Service is committed to assisting women to feel safe and supported, and to achieve their goals.
Services for women and children:
- safe, supported crisis accommodation
- outreach support to women and children in the community
- short term telephone counselling for domestic and family violence
- assistance for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- access for women with disabilities
- domestic and family violence support groups for women and children.
Referral and information about:
- health, drug and alcohol issues
- legal matters
- accessing income support
- accessing independent, affordable housing
- support with issues relating to immigration.
Eastern Adelaide (08) 8365 5033
Western Adelaide (08) 8268 7700