Centre for Non-Violence
The Centre for Non-Violence delivers a range of services and programs that aim to prevent and respond to family violence and homelessness. Their services are for women and children experiencing family violence and men who use violence.
The Centre for Non-Violence's programs include:
- Support for women and their children experiencing family violence
- A coordinated and integrated family violence system response
- The award-winning Solving the Jigsaw violence prevention program for schools
- Counselling and group-facilitation
- Group and case-management programs for men who use violence against women and children.
- Housing support programs for young women who are pregnant or parenting or experiencing alcohol and other drug issue
- Behaviour change programs for men who use violence against family members, with a strong emphasis on accountability.
The service is based in Bendigo, but provides response across the Loddon Campaspe region (City of Greater Bendigo, Mt Alexander Shire Council, Macedon Ranges Shire Council, Shire of Campaspe, Central Goldfields Shire Council, Loddon Shire Council)
1800 884 292
96-98 Pall Mall, Bendigo (take the lift or stairs to reception on Level 3)