Relationships Australia South Australia
Relationships Australia South Australia services include:
- Children’s contact service - Helping children stay connected to parents after separation.
- Collaborative practice - A new and highly effective way of managing separation without going to court.
- Family dispute resolution (mediation) - Helping you to sort things out after separation.
- Family relationship centres - Linking you to a range of services to support family relationships and providing specialist support when separation occurs.
- Family relationship counselling - Our family relationship counselling service can provide you, your partner and/or your family, a chance to adjust, repair and strengthen family relationships.
- Indigenous parenting support service - Providing flexible, culturally appropriate support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families in the Northern region of Adelaide and the APY Lands.
- Post separation cooperative parenting - Helping parents stay focused on their children’s needs after separation.
- Post separation support services - Supporting families and children experiencing separation.
1300 364 277
1800 182 325 (country callers)
Type of service: