Relationships Australia Western Australia
Promoting healthy relationships in all areas and all stages of life is our priority.
We offer counselling for couples, families and individuals; family dispute resolution; education courses and one-day seminars; professional development and employee assistance programs.
Parents who are separated can use our Child Contact Service. Though all our services are available to Aboriginal people, we also offer some specifically for Aboriginal people.
Our services include:
- Djinda Services - Relationships Australia WA and the Women’s Law Centre are working together to deliver Djinda Services. We provide support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the Perth metropolitan area affected by family violence and/or sexual assault.
- Acacia Support Service - Acacia Support Service Port Hedland offers high quality support for females and males, 13 years and over, who have been affected by sexual assault or sexual abuse.
- Child Contact Service - provides professional and child-focused changeover and supervision services to foster safe and positive interaction between children and their parents, and to strengthen these relationships.
- Family Abuse Integrated Response (FAIR) - We offer programs, at no charge, for men, women, young people and children who have perpetrated, experienced or seen abuse in their families or in their relationships.
- Men's Domestic Violence Program - provides a forum for men to resist or reduce violent and controlling behaviours.
- Family Relationship Centres - Couples coping with separation and other parenting challenges can receive support without court involvement.
1300 364 277