- Initial telephone support, information and referral to services to assist people who have experienced family violence. Phone us on (03) 9486 9866, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Supportive online information to help people who have experienced family violence
- Training Courses for professionals to improve their skills in supporting survivors of violence
- A biannual magazine, DVRCV Advocate, which includes a list of Victorian support groups
- Publications and resources including posters, helpful pamphlets, booklets, multimedia, digital and websites
- Prevention to response workforce development
- Policy advice and advocacy
- Partners in Prevention network and building the prevention evidence base.
Our vision is to create a world in which gender equality ensures women and their children are thriving, respected and free from violence.
We are independent, expert and trusted. Our work is courageous and creative. We operate with integrity.
Our Strategic Direction, 2017-2018
1. Improve outcomes for victim survivors of family violence by:
- Providing leadership to influence the reforms to Victoria’s family violence system
- Addressing the needs of those who are not connected to specialist family violence services
- Building the expertise of professionals across the state to prevent and respond to family violence
2. Reduce the prevalence of family violence by addressing the drivers of violence against women